Friday 31 March 2017

March winners


Good morning and a huge thank you for all your wonderful entries to our 'Close to Nature' theme.

When setting challenge themes it's always had to know how they will be accepted by our entrants and I will admit I was a tad worried about this one..............I need not have been as you really embraced the theme with some wonderful entries.

And with so many super entries it was an extremely difficult task for the Design Team selecting their four favourites and it was a very close run thing, but after counting the votes I can announce our winner is..................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Sandra
How stunning this looks in the tone on tone colours

Congratulations Sandra, please mail me with your full postal addy so I can send our prize.

And very closely behind we have four creations with the same number of votes so this time round it is a Top 4......................

Cindy
A truly magical creation

Valerija
A super sunset scene

Chris
Great depth of colour

Christine
So delicate and feminine

Congratulations to you all, please collect your Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

Please pop back on Sunday when we will have a new theme and another fabulous prize.

13 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow, I'm so thrilled to have won this month's challenge as there really were so many fabulous entries. I really enjoyed making this card and I'm glad that the Stamping Sensations DT liked it too. Many congratulations too to the Top 4, they're all beautiful. Wishing you all a very happy and colourful weekend, crafty hugs, Sandra xx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done Sandra a fantastic card. Well done to the top 4 too, great selection x

Valerija said...

Absolutely thrilled to see my card in your Top 4, thank you so much! Congratulations to other Top 4 and to the winner.
Hugs, Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners gorgeous cards
Gr Karin

Jane Willis said...

I've loved my month as guest designer, seeing so many beautiful cards! Well done to everyone who was picked, it must have been a very tough decision for the team
Jane

pearshapedcrafting said...

Congratulations to Sandra -a worthy winner! Great to be part of the top 4 and congrats to the others - Thank you! Chrisx

Jannet said...

Well done Sandra, and all of the winners xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fab works! Well done to all!

Barb said...

Congratulations to Sandra and also the Top 4. Lots of very beautiful work. Barbxx

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to an absolutely fabulous winner and top four! xxx

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winners and top picks. Hugz

Craftyfield said...

I am so proud to be in the Top 4! Not an easy badge of honour to get... I have been entering the Stamping Sensations challenge for years and this is the first time! 0
Onwards and upwards I am aiming for the top spot next, just don't hold your breadth I could be some time...
Congrats to Sandra and other Top 4 and many thanks to the wonderful DT.

Cindy said...

Thank you for choosing me on your top 3 :)