Wednesday 18 December 2013


Good Morning to you all, I hope your Christmas preparations are all going to plan, not long now until the big day.

Following our Desert Island crafting theme this month sees Eret marooned on a nice warm paradise island and she tells us below what she will be taking with her..................


What six essential crafting item should I take with me? Hmm...

May I have

1) a working power generator,
2) my computer,
3) my printer,
4) scissors,
5) glue,
6) glitter.

Plus 50 sheets of white heavy weight A4 size paper and I would be happy crafter for some time :)

I could pre-design my cards in computer, print every piece I need, cut them out and glue together. I could colour all the digi images in computer, print out all the pattern papers and even make my own coloured papers. That would be perfect. Maybe I would even have time to draw my own images and design some pattern papers.

I would glue scrap pieces of papers on top of each other and make my own fake dimensional. The sand, sea shells, pebbles and twigs would be lovely embellishments.

I need tweezers to place all the pieces to the card, but sadly I don't have room in my luggage for that. I think I would cut a slit to the twig. If I put the paper piece to the slit I could use the twig instead of tweezers. I think it should work :)

Hopefully by the time I run out of the paper some ship will pass with free Wi-Fi connection and my computer will pick it up, so I could send e-mail with my coordination and I would be rescued.

With this scenario I'd be happy to spend a week on the desert island :) May I go right now?

What a lovely description of your time on that island Eret, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and sure everyone else will as well, thank you for sharing.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I think she will have a great time on the island. Beautiful card. I love the tree scene. Hugs, Robin

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Brenda. Sounds like paradise x Susan x